2. LED Processor System (choices=3)
Three (3) choices: (your system NEEDS this to send the video signal to your LED screen).
1. LED Processor - An ethernet style cable linking the scorer PC to the LED screen.
- This style uses regular Cat6 comms cable
2. A Processor + 2 fibre convertors = signal from the Scorer to the LED screen
- You will also need fibre optic cable (not included) between the Scorer and the Scoreboard
- DIYS can advise on the fibre type. Your Sparky can supply, trench & lay.
3. Wireless - A "Solid-Connect" device (at the scoreboard) receives a wireless signal from the Scorer's PC
- This device also includes 2 high powered dish antennas for both sides (supply only)